|2 operational frontals and with batteries||required||required (apenas 1 frontal)||-|
|Back red light||required||-||-|
|Rescue Blanket (minimum 140x210cm)||required||required||required|
|Waterproof jacket with hood||required||required*||recommended|
|Water container (1L)||required||required||recommended|
|Protection for the head that covers the ears (tubular is allowed)||required||required*||recommended|
|Pants til the knees||required||recommended||-|
|Adhesive elastic band (minimum 80x3cm, strapping)||required||required||recommended|
|Long sleeved shirt||required||required*||recommended|
|Reusable cup (1) (minimum 15 cl)||required||required||required|
|Pins or dorsal holder||required||required||Required|
|Anti-chafing cream or vaseline||recommended||recommended||-|
|First Aid kit||recommended||recommended||-|
|Water purification tablets||recommended||recommended||-|
|Operacional phone (with balance and with the organization numbers saved)||required||required||required|
- For sustainability reasons, there will not be cups in the supplies. After the registration the athlete will have the chance to buy an eco cup on one of the many available stores.
- The geolocater devise will be given by the organization.
- It’s recommended that the athlete takes some monetary amount, in case of some unexpected event.
- All the athletes must have the required equipments/materials during the course, under penalty of being disqualified. Depending on the weather, the organization will announce during the briefing before the race, if any of the required equipments may or may not be optional.
* Required, unless the organization decides that it can be facultative at the start of the course.